Have you been keeping up to date with Emmie? She’s on the “Hike for Heroes” and raising funds with Troy to help support military families.
We love DYNAMIC DOGS here at Porch Potty and we think that Emmie is pretty dynamic! Today for her post, she shared some funny reason’s why your dog’s haircut costs most than yours – ENJOY!
10 Reasons Your Dog’s hair cut costs more than yours
10. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don’t go for 8 weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to clean boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser. (I hope not anyway).
And the Number 1 reason your dog’s haircut costs more than yours….
1. The likelihood of you pooping or peeing while your hair is being cut is extremely slim!